Saturday, January 3, 2009

Injury update

Thank you all for the recovery wishes, I really appreciate and want them :-)

My neck is not to sore or stiff but I did get headaches during the day, it comes and goes and a normal painkiller does help. It varies from mild to quite sore but I have all my normal range of motion so that should be good, sleeping is un-effected; more yays.

My arms and shoulders are quite sore today, the front of my shoulders (where the chest muscles attach to the shoulders), bit of my biceps, my triceps and "below" my shoulder blades (latts) are quite tender. I think the sudden impact when I fell and tried to stop myself bruised some of the tendons (tendons attach bones to muscles so I don't think it's too much just muscle or any ligaments). I can feel them all when I get dressed, think pulling a shirt off over your head or drying yourself. Mmmm, you got the idea.

So now it's just recovery progress time. I have posted a new pic of the bruise on yesterday's post, quite interesting how it has changed. Go check it out! X